27 – 30 March 2018, Massachusetts, USA
The 15th Specialist Meeting on Microwave Radiometry and Remote Sensing of the Environment (MicroRad 2018) will be held from 27 to 30 March 2018 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
MicroRad 2018 is an international forum for presenting recent achievements in instrumentation and engineering as well as scientific applications of microwave radiometry. MicroRad 2018 is sponsored by the Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS) of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the Microwave Remote Sensing Center (MRSC-CeTeM) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Proceedings from the MicroRad conference will be archived by IEEE in IEEE Xplore, with an IEEE special issue/section planned for the Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing (JSTARS).
- Theory, physical principles and electromagnetic models
- Soil moisture, soil state and vegetation
- Snow, ice and oceans
- Clouds and precipitation
- Temperature and humidity sounding
- Climate and global change
- Advanced radiometer techniques
- Sensor calibration
- Combined active/passive instruments
- Current and future satellite missions
- Small satellite instruments and missions
- UAVs for remote sensing
- Experimental campaigns
- RFI and spectrum management
Abstracts Deadline Date: November 12, 2017
Early Registration Deadline January 14, 2018
Further information at: https://www.microrad2018.org/